A useful collection of websites for you to check out:

The Katie Haines Memorial Trust Katie Haines died on 18 February 2010 following accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at her home in Wokingham. The Katie Haines Memorial Trust was set up in her name to raise awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and to alert people to the need to have an audible CO detector.
Carbon Monoxide Gas Alarms Associate SF Distribution company selling the full range of lpg, natural gas and carbon monoxide alarms.