Suppliers of the UK’s best selling carbon monoxide detectors
The Honeywell X-Series of carbon monoxide detectors are the ideal choice of alarms for the home, caravan or boat and the XC70EN can provide up to 7 years maintenance free operation due to its advanced electrochemical cell technology. The batteries are tamper-free as they are sealed inside the alarm preventing access by the user as they do not need replacing for the whole 7 year life of the alarm.
Visual signalling and loud 90db audible alarm
When the unit detects carbon monoxide it flashes red and at the same time also gives off a loud warning. In addition, the X-Series of CO detectors from Honeywell (which replace the H450EN) has a neat dual-colour status light that flashes green during normal operation and flashes yellow in the event of a fault, such as almost empty batteries.
Why the choice has to be the XC70EN CO detector:
- 7 year life and warranty
- Approved to EN50291-1:2010 and EN50291-2:2010 (X-Series)
- Can be free-standing or wall mounted
- Easy to install (no wiring required)
- Continuous self-test function
- End-of-life signal
- No maintenance for the full 7 year life of the alarm
- Loud 90db alarm
- Batteries pre-fitted in alarm (sealed for life of detector so no batteries to change)
- Used by the UK’s major housing associations & councils (recommended by the MOD)
- UK call centre support line
HONEYWELL CALL CENTRE
Honeywell also provides a UK based Customer Support Centre which is open on Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm and on Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm. The team is happy to answer any queries on any of our products. Please call: 01202 645 577 .
- Honeywell Analytics CO alarms are the chosen units of many major UK organisations including Wales & West Utilities, Barratts, Taylor Wimpey, Scottish & Southern Energy, Npower and the Defence Housing Executive who between them have used over 250,000 units
- Honeywell Analytics CO alarms have been the chosen units of British Gas from 1997 to 2012. No other CO alarms were recommended or sold by them during this time with over 4 million units supplied.
- Honeywell Analytics CO alarms are used by more local authorities and housing associations than any other make or model with over 500,000 units supplied
X-SERIES -THE FULL RANGE
Order your XC70EN CO unit (7 year guarantee) here today for only £24.95 (including delivery) !
Payment is via Paypal. No Paypal account? No worries you can still pay by any number of credit cards. Simply click on the buy now button below and follow the instructions.
Order your XC100EN CO unit (with unique, prominent alarm message & 10 year guarantee) here today for only £31.95 (including delivery) !
Order your XC100D-EN CO unit (digital display & 10 year guarantee) here today for only £39.95 (including delivery) !
Please note, if ordering from outside of the UK then please get in touch with us for the shipping costs to your country. Please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a hard wired carbon monoxide detector?
The Honeywell 340 Series are designed for use in all domestic and light commercial environments.
The SF340F is a Hard wired unit with a 9 Volt battery back up with Relay and Interconnect facility. £69.95
The SF340J is a 12/24 Volt with 9 Volt battery back up with Relay and Interconnect facility. £79.95
Sensor Modules cost £29.95. Need to know more about the SF340 series? If so, please call Dave now on 01202 708643